Legal notice and conditions of use
This blog follows a code of good practices and is based on the laws in force in the United States and Europe, to guarantee all your rights and also allow you to interact with this blog in a legal and safe way .
Regulations applied to this blog
In this blog, 3 fundamental regulations are applied that regulate the relations between the provider and the users:
The terms of the agreement
Keep in mind that these General Conditions regulate the use (including simple access to the blog) of the pages that make up hythe-tourism.com, including the content and services offered.
By accessing the blog you already acquire the status of "User", and as a user it is important that you know the conditions that regulate this agreement.
The purpose of this blog
hythe-tourism.com is a blog that offers information on financial products to get quick money that can be purchased through the Internet, as well as the possibility of comparing them so that the user can get the ones that best suit their needs. Among the products we analyze are microcredits, fast loans, urgent personal loans or credit cards.
Personal data that is collected
Rules of this blog
Below I explain some commitments and obligations as a User of this blog:
- You are informed and accept that access to this blog does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship. So you must commit to using this blog, its services and contents in compliance with current legislation, good faith and public order.
- The use of the blog for illegal, harmful purposes or that may cause any type of problem or damage or prevent the normal functioning of the blog is prohibited.
- You must promise not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of hythe-tourism.com or third parties. Or that can damage, disable or overload hythe-tourism.com preventing in any way that the blog can be used in a normal way.
- Regarding the contents of this blog, its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized, any violation of copyright and its use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
The personal data that you can communicate can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to hythe-tourism.com, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in the themselves, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. In addition, adequate security measures are adopted to detect the existence of viruses and any other type of attack.
In any case, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable, so in hythe-tourism.com the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of its electronic documents and in the files it contains.
Conflict resolution platform
As a User, you have at your disposal the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission itself and which you can access from here:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By means of these General Conditions , no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted over the blog hythe-tourism.com or any of its elements that make it up, so the User is expressly prohibited from reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by hythe-tourism.com, as the owner of the corresponding rights.
About external links
Articles and blog pages hythe-tourism.com They have links to other own websites and content that are owned by third parties such as content, resources, tools or affiliate links. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing those linked sites.
Therefore, hythe-tourism.com is not responsible in any case for what may be caused by directing the User through these links, although they always link to trusted sites that offer maximum guarantees to users.
Sponsored Ads, Affiliate Links, and Advertising
In this blog, the User is offered sponsored content, advertisements and / or affiliate links.
Among the links that you can find, there is the possibility of informing and referring to products and / or services and / or info products.
In the latter cases, you may be referred to other third-party sites such as:
- Awin: https://www.awin.com/es/legal
- Tradedoubler: http://www.tradedoubler.com/es-es/privacy-policy/
- Tradetracker: http://www.tradetracker.com/es/privacy
- Adtraction: https://adtraction.com/en/privacy
- Smart4ads: http://smart4ads.com/s4a/aviso/ and http://smart4ads.com/s4a/condiciones/
- DoAffiliate: https://www.doaffiliate.net/site/contacts
- Affilinet: https://www.affili.net/es/footeritem/politica-de-privacidad
- Financeads: https://www.financeads.com/es-es/aboutus/privacypolicy/
- iAhorro: https://www.iahorro.com/politica-de-privacidad.html
- Instacredit: https://www.credy.es/politica-de-privacidad/
- Adgoals: https://adgoals.net/es/privacy-policy
- Dineo: https://www.dineo.es/politica-de-cookies
- Catcher Credit: https://atrapacredito.com/uso-de-cookies/
- Madzdigital: http://www.madzdigitalbusiness.com/politica-cookies/
- Netaffiliation: http://es.netaffiliation.com/socpv/Respeto-de-la-vida-privada.html
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.es/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200545460
The information that appears in these affiliate links or the inserted ads, are provided by the advertisers themselves, so hythe-tourism.com is not responsible for possible inaccuracies or errors that the ads may contain , nor is the experience guaranteed in any way , integrity or responsibility of advertisers or the quality of their products and / or services.
In addition, the ads will remain published on the portal until they are eliminated or suspended by the advertiser or hythe-tourism.com, which logically is not responsible for the fact that, once they have been removed from their databases, the ads continue to be indexed in search engines. outside this portal.
And you must understand that any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that you, as a User, formalize with advertisers, affiliates or third parties contacted through this blog are understood to be made solely and exclusively between you, the User and the advertiser and / or third person. So you must accept that hythe-tourism.com only acts as a channel or advertising medium and that therefore it does not have any type of responsibility for damages of any nature caused by its negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extra-contractual relationships with the Advertisers or third parties, individuals or legal entities contacted through this blog.
Amazon Affiliates Legal Notice
I also inform you that among the affiliate links that you can find in this blog, some are from the Amazon affiliate program , so I have the duty to inform you with this Amazon Affiliate notice, which in summary explains that I am not responsible for any misprints that may be in the information displayed on the Amazon website (the name of the product, the description, the price, its availability, etc.):
“Prices and product availability are accurate as of the date / time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. "
“Some of the content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to modification or removal at any time. "
OneSignal Notification Service (Lilomi, Inc.)
This website uses a OneSignal notification service. OneSignal is a message delivery service provided by Lilomi, Inc.
OneSignal allows the Holder to send messages and notifications to Users through various platforms, such as Android, iOS and the Internet. The messages can be sent to individual devices, to groups of devices or to specific segments according to themes or Users.
Depending on the permissions granted, the Data collected may also include specific locations (eg GPS category data) or WiFi information, as well as the applications installed and activated on the User's device. TheTourism Loan uses identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID or Advertising Identifier for iOS, respectively) and technologies similar to cookies to make the OneSignal service work.
These alerts can be removed simply by removing the access or blocking the alert from your browser or smartphone.
Option not to receive push notifications
In most cases, Users may choose not to receive push notifications by going to the configuration options of their devices, such as the configuration of notifications for mobile phones, and then modifying said configuration for some or all of the applications found in said device.
Option not to receive interest-based advertising
Users may choose to be excluded from OneSignal's advertising functionalities through the corresponding device configuration options, such as the device's advertising settings for mobile phones. Different device configurations, or device updates, may affect or change the way the aforementioned configuration options work.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
hythe-tourism.com does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible , in any case, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the blog or its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the blog.
- Of the damages that could come from the illegal or improper use of this blog.
hythe-tourism.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at [email protected] if you have questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Personal data : any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing : any operation or set of operations that is performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject : a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child - a natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (whether capitalized or not) - hythe-tourism.com
Data protection principles
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information on processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to purpose. Our processing activities are tailored to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information, which means that you have the right to know if your Personal Data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained and why and who processes it.
- Right of access, which means that you have the right to access data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected Personal Data.
- Right to rectification, which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing, that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing, which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profile result that produces legal effects that significantly affect or affect you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain: In the event that we deny your request under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority , which means that you have the right to help from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent granted for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we collect
Information you have provided us
This could be your email address, name, etc., mainly information that is necessary to deliver a product / service or improve your experience with us. We save the information you provide us so that you can comment or carry out other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information Collected Automatically About You.
This includes information that cookies and other session tools store automatically. For example, your IP address information, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your experience with the website. When you use our services or view the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is information that you provided to them directly or that they have gathered about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here .
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- we provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you regarding those products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to any service.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract.
We use your personal information for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
By virtue of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or send / offer you a product;
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- manage and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- conduct customer satisfaction questionnaires;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products / services that are similar or similar to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
We process your Personal Data to comply with the obligations derived from the law and / or use your Personal Data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We keep the information collected about you for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations derived from the law, but no longer.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal information with third parties.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use anonymization and a pseudonym when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and assist law enforcement in the event of breaches.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help the sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may make it difficult to use certain features.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important functions of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allows us to offer more personalized features. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time when commenting.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Also, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are generally placed on the website by ad networks with the website operator's permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often times, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
Data Protection Officer
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +34 91 399 6200
Last modification made on 05/24/2018.
Cookies are text files that the website sends to the browser and that are stored on the user's equipment in order to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from that equipment (computer, mobile phone, tablet etc ...).
Depending on their permanence and the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is used, there are several types.
Thus, initially cookies can be "session", which expire when the user finishes browsing and closes the browser, and "permanent" which expire when they have fulfilled the function for which they are conceived or when the user deletes them.
You have more information about cookies at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(inform%C3%A1tica)
This site may also host web bugs. Web bugs are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a site.
More information about web beacons is available at: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the User closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
1. PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Objects stored in the "shopping cart" in E-commerce Services such as stores.
2. GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a Service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
3. REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the Services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified in such a way that, if he closes a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day he re-enters said Service, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the User presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the User enters the Service, the User will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, he authorizes the social network to save a persistent Cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees him access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the specific social network.
4. ANALYTICAL COOKIES: Every time a User visits a Service, a tool from an external provider (Analytics and the like that may be added to this list if they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical Cookie on the user's computer. User. This Cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing Users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to Users
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
The objective is to collect statistics: the number of visits, the period of consultations, the search engine used to access the website, the keywords used, the global location of the visitor, the contents visited on the website, as well as other traffic parameters on the website, always from anonymity. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the User's experience on the site.
Google stores this information collected by cookies so that no user is identified. Nor is your IP address associated with any other information you have. In addition, Google Inc is a company that is adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the transferred data will be treated in accordance with the protection levels of European regulations. For more information about Google Analytics you can go to the following link .
5. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: The website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies sent from our website from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
Google, como proveedor asociado, utiliza cookies para publicar anuncios en este sitio. Los usuarios pueden inhabilitar el uso de la cookie de DART a través del anuncio de Google y accediendo a la política de privacidad de la red de contenido. Más información sobre la Cookie de publicidad de Google y políticas de privacidad se puede encontrar en http://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/policies/privacy/ .
Las empresas que generan estas Cookies tienen sus propias políticas de privacidad. En la actualidad utilizamos las siguientes plataformas para gestionar estos servicios:
Cómo deshabilitar las Cookies y los Web Bugs en los principales navegadores
Normalmente es posible dejar de aceptar las Cookies del navegador, o dejar de aceptar las Cookies de un Servicio en particular.
Todos los navegadores modernos permiten cambiar la configuración de Cookies. Estos ajustes normalmente se encuentra en las 'opciones' o 'Preferencias' del menú de su navegador. Asimismo, puede configurar su navegador o su gestor de correo electrónico, así como instalar complementos gratuitos para evitar que se descarguen los Web Bugs al abrir un email.
Ofrecemos orientación al Usuario sobre los pasos para acceder al menú de configuración de las cookies y, en su caso, de la navegación privada en cada uno de los navegadores principales:
- Internet Explorer : Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox : Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome : Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari : Preferencias -> Seguridad.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.
Qué ocurre si se deshabilitan las Cookies
Algunas funcionalidades de los Servicios quedarán deshabilitados como, por ejemplo, permanecer identificado, mantener las compras en el “carrito de la compra” en un Servicio de e-commerce, recibir información dirigida a su localización o la visualización de algunos vídeos.
Actualización y cambios en la política de Cookies
Podemos modificar esta Política de Cookies en función de exigencias legislativas, reglamentarias, o con la finalidad de adaptar dicha política a las instrucciones dictadas por la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, por ello se aconseja a los usuarios que la visiten periódicamente.
Cuando se produzcan cambios significativos en esta Política de Cookies, se comunicarán a los Usuarios bien mediante la web oa través de correo electrónico a los Usuarios registrados.