Two late goals from Ade Yusuff helped end Folkestone Invicta’s losing streak in the Isthmian League Premier League.

Invicta, who had lost their previous four in the league, were one goal short of the break after Samuel Jeremiah scored midway through the first half at BuildKent Stadium.

Folkestone’s Ade Yusuff and Kadell Daniel help their side to a 3-1 victory Image: Randolph File

Nathan Green equalized 20 minutes from time as he headed home from a corner before Yusuff’s late brace scored the win for the home side. He struck in the 82nd minute to put Invicta ahead through a cross from substitute Ibrahim Olutade, then scored his second from Kadell Daniel’s cross in the 86th minute to complete a 3-1 victory for Invicta in front of a crowd of 622 people.

Harry Hudson scored a stoppage time winner for Margate as they won 2-1 at Wingate & Finchley.

Conceding in the eighth minute was not the ideal start for Gate, but Hudson pulled them level with a scrambled goal just before the break after the hosts failed to manage a free kick. Hudson then appeared with the Last Breath Winner.

It’s now two straight league wins for 13th-placed Margate.

Margate manager Andy Drury watched as his side secured another league victory Image: Randolph File
Margate manager Andy Drury watched as his side secured another league victory Image: Randolph File

Second from bottom, Herne Bay took the lead at home to Canvey Island but ended up losing 4-1.

Marcel Barrington gave Bay the lead in the 15th minute, but Canvey was level in the 32nd minute through Joe Paxman. The visitors scored three more times in the second half for a comfortable win over Bay, the other down.

In south-east Isthmian, a crowd of almost 1,000 watched Chatham Town beat Ashford United 1-0 at Bauvill Stadium.

Emmanuel Oloyede’s 37th-minute strike separated the teams, the game’s only goal, giving second-placed Chatham the points in a battle between the promotion sides.

The victory maintained the Cats’ impressive start at home, seven out of seven for Kevin Hake’s men.

Steve Lovell’s Ramsgate beat Three Bridges 4-1 to retain their place at the top of the South East Division.

Ashley Miller’s opener was canceled out by a visitors penalty, but three second-half goals secured a solid victory for the leaders.

Kane Rowland put the Rams back in front, Jamie Coyle headed home from an Ashley Miller corner to make it three and Tijan Jadama added number four – from another Miller assist – in an exciting spell midway through the second half.

A 1-0 victory for Jack Midson’s Sheppey at home to Corinthian continued their recent good form, scoring seven points from their last three games, including a midweek draw against Chatham.

Lex Majoyegbe scored the game’s only goal after 66 minutes for a Sheppey side that included new signings Jamal Ossai and Jake Embery in the squad.

Sittingbourne led the visitors from Beckenham 2-1 with 15 minutes remaining after goals from Matthew Warren and Youssouf Bamba either side of the break put them in charge.

However, they couldn’t hold on, as Beckenham – who had led early on through George Goodwin – won it with Bradley Goldberg and Louie Theophanous scoring an 88th-minute winner.

Sevenoaks Town were beaten 3-0 by East Grinstead, on the back foot early on after conceding the opener with 12 minutes played.

Faversham were beaten by VCD Athletic 5-0.

Matt Bourne’s own goal started the rout, with David Ozobia and Karl Dent in net before the break and Soul Kader and Anthony Adesite bagging in the second half.

Hythe were beaten 2-0 on the road, losing to top-flight Whitehawk who scored their first just before the break and second in the final minute.