1. Dhanush and Aishwaryaa share a gracious note announcing separation after 18 years together
They wrote: “Eighteen years of togetherness as friends, as a couple, as parents and supporters of each other. The journey has been one of growth, understanding, adjustment and adaptation. . Today we stand in a place where our paths separate. Aishwaryaa and I have decided to separate as a couple and take the time to better understand each other as individuals.”
2. “Good Old Acting School Days,” Vicky Kaushal shares throwback video with TV actress Shireen Mirza
The video hints that Shireen was Vicky’s teammate at Kishore Namit Kapoor Academy in Mumbai.
3. Nagarjuna is proud to be called a ‘Woh South Ka actor’, says he doesn’t mind
In a recent interview, the father-son duo opened up and gave a candid explanation of why they’re proud of the label. Actor Nagarjuna and his son-actor Naga Chaitanya said they were called “actors from the south”.
5. Umar Riaz calls BB 15 ‘unfair’, says his medical profession was meant to demoralize him
Umar Riaz alleged that his profession was targeted on the show to demoralize him. He added that no one else’s profession on the show was targeted like his.
6. After Dhanush and Aishwaryaa split news, Ram Gopal Varma goes on a rant against “marriages”
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma launched a rant against the concept of marriage. Her rant comes in response to Dhanush and Aishwaryaa announcing their split after 18 years together.
(For the latest updates from Bollywood and Hollywood, keep reading Indiatimes Entertainment.)