1. Jackie Shroff explains how he paid back dues after going bankrupt after Katrina Kaif’s “boom”
Opening up about bankruptcy and how he paid off the debt, Jackie Shroff told Bollywood Bubble: âI knew we had tried something and we had lost something. If I had to pay for it, I would I would pay it. I had worked as hard as I could and we reimbursed everyone so my family name was clear. ”
2. Cast Celebrates âThe Family Manâ Becomes the Fourth Most Popular Show in the World
The show lives up to its worldwide popularity, as it has now carved out a spot on the IMDb “Most Popular Shows” chart and finished fourth.
3. Raftaar becomes the first Indian celebrity to accept cryptocurrency as a performance fee
According to Raftaan, his manager Anikt Sharma has made arrangements to accept cryptocurrency as a performance fee. He said he always wondered why artists and managers had not yet explored the potential of this disruptive medium.
4. The 1994 Toyota Supra driven by Paul Walker from ‘The Fast and The Furious’ sells for over Rs 4 Crore
This iconic car, a 1994 Toyota Supra, driven by Paul Walker in the film, has just been sold for $ 550,000 (Rs 4 crores). Besides the 2001 film, the car was also featured in 2 Fast 2 Furious in 2003.
5. Shefali Shah’s first film, “Someday”, will be screened at the Indian Film Festival in Stuttgart
Someday will be screened at the 18th edition of the Stuttgart Indian Film Festival.