1. John Abraham reveals his battle with gangrene and how doctors wanted to amputate his leg
Recalling his Force 2 days and how certain stunts can be “deadly”, John Abraham said: “I remember during ‘Force 2’ I broke my knee and had to go through three surgeries. I had gangrene in my right leg and the doctors wanted to amputate my leg. I said, ‘No, you can’t do that.’ But thanks to my surgeon in Bombay, Dr. Rajesh Maniar , he saved my knee.”
2. Rajkummar Rao’s PAN card is misused to take out a loan, actor’s CIBIL score plummets
The actor wrote in a tweet, “#FraudAlert My pan card was misused and a small loan of Rs.2500 was taken out in my name. Due to which my cibil score was affected. @CIBIL_Official please rectify the same and take precautionary measures against it.”
3. “I’m Heartbroken”: Will Smith Resigns From Academy Over Chris Rock Oscars Slap Backlash
Smith touted his actions as “shocking, painful and inexcusable” in a press release. He also said he was prepared to accept any additional consequences the Academy’s Board of Governors deemed appropriate.
4. Miss Universe Harnaaz Kaur Sandhu shares her two cents on being shamed by trolls
She says, “The way people react to someone gaining weight. It’s not just about women, it’s about every human being and (how) they’re treated for how they look. I’ve been through that, and in I am still going through this experience It can be hard to change the other person’s point of view, but if you are confident, that you believe in yourself, no one can stop you.
5. Sanjay Dutt talks about his love for cinema and says he will continue acting until the day he dies
He said, “I am an artist and until the day I die I will continue to perform if God allows me.” Speaking further about his love for the craft, he said, “I like what I do. I love the characters I play, I love the work I’ve done and I’ve been in the industry for 45 years and I see young talent coming up.
(For the latest updates from Bollywood and Hollywood, keep reading Indiatimes Entertainment.)