1. New twist in Aryan Khan’s drug case as witness claims Rs 26 crore deal; NCB rejects complaint
In a major development in the current cruise sIn a hip drug case, in which Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan was arrested, a witness filed an affidavit in court demanding compensation against the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB). Witness Prabhakar Sali also alleged that private investigator KP Gosavi, whose viral selfie with Aryan Khan went viral, is missing.
2. Pakistan asks TV stations not to broadcast cuddly scenes because they are “indecent”, people criticize
Pakistan’s Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has ordered all Pakistani TV stations to censor and not to broadcast intimate and indecent scenes because they do not reflect the culture of the country. These scenes include hugging scenes and fondling scenes. People are criticizing him now.
3. Drug Case: After Court Dismisses Armaan Kohli’s Bail Request, Actor Moves Bombay High Court
According to a report on PTI, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) recovered a small amount of cocaine from Kohli’s residence during a raid. Following this, he was taken for further questioning. At the time of his arrest, he was found to be intoxicated, NCB officials informed.
4. Gorkha: the courageous story of Major General Ian Cardozo, who amputated his own leg on the battlefield
In the film, Kumar will play the lead role of the brave soul (now 84) who amputated a leg during the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War that led to the freedom of East Pakistan and the formation of the Bangladesh. Here is his inspiring story.
5. If Shah Rukh Khan joins BJP, drugs will turn into sugar powder: Minister of Maharashtra
In the process, the top NCP leader said: “The drugs will turn into sugar powder if Shah Rukh Khan joins the BJP.