1. Nigerian rapper Burna Boy takes Sidhu Moose Wala’s signature step, collapses as he pays tribute
The news of his death left everyone in shock. Nigerian rapper Burna Boy wept as he paid tribute to the late singer during his live performance. He can be seen wiping away his tears as he walks around the stage. He then does Sidhu Moose Wala’s signature step, which is to kick his thigh and point a finger skyward.
2. “Does everyone think rape is a joke?”, Bollywood slams deodorant ad to promote rape mentality
Richa Chadha asked if everyone thought the rape was a joke. “This commercial is not an accident. To make a commercial, a brand goes through several levels of decision-making. Creative, script, agency, client, casting… DOES EVERYONE THINK RAPE IS PLEASURE? Revealing This brand, the agency that created this advertisement must be prosecuted for the filth it spreads.”
3. ‘Don’t contest the election,’ says Sidhu Moosewala’s father after meeting Home Minister Amit Shah
In a video posted on Sidhu Moose Wala’s account, Singh asked people not to believe those who spread false information that he is joining politics. He said he had no intention of contesting an election.
4. Despite a winning libel case, Johnny Depp is a legally proven “wife beater.” here’s how
For the uninformed, Depp had sued the editor and publisher of the British tabloid The sun for defamation in 2018 for publishing an article claiming he abused Amber Heard. He was called a “wife-beater”, an allegation Depp denies to this day.
5. “He unbuckled his pants,” Kubbra Sait recounts how a family friend sexually assaulted her when she was 17
“When mom sighed at the reprieve the money provided, I sighed too. Just then, a hand slid to the back seat of the car I was sitting in and slid my dress off. X , who was no longer my uncle, smiled as he rubbed my thigh. I was numb by that time… He started hanging out at our house, and mom would laugh with him and cook for him. In front her, he kissed me on the cheek and said: ‘Oh my Kubrati, you are my favorite child’. Although uncomfortable, I kept silent,” she wrote as shared by Times Of India.