1. After Akshay Kumar Fiasco, KGF Actor Yash Turns Down Multi-Crore Paan Masala Endorsement Deal
KGF Chapter 2 actor Yash has declined a lucrative offer from a brand of paan masala due to health concerns for his fans. The news has been confirmed by the agency that handles sponsorship deals for the South Star, which is currently enjoying the success of its latest release.
2. Salman Khan’s video of interacting with children at Jacqueline Fernandez’s foundation party wins hearts
A new Salman Khan video is going viral in which he can be seen interacting with children at Jacqueline Fernandez’s founding party. The video was shared by the foundation on Instagram and the actor can be seen talking to the children as they enjoy a hearty meal.
3. Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’s story is different from Akshay Kumar-Vidya Balan’s movie, says Anees Bazmee
The filmmaker told Mid-Day, “I hope there won’t be too much comparison because it’s a different movie. I was sure from the start that I didn’t want to do a similar movie. So we told a new story with new actors and new energy. We kept the comedy and horror elements, and the two songs (from the previous film). Besides, you won’t find any similarities. Bhool Bhulaiyaa (2007) was a psychological thriller; it’s a horror comedy.”
4. Stereo Nation’s ‘It’s Magic’ and ‘Nachange Saari Raat’ singer Taz dies in UK
If you’re a 90s kid, you must remember dancing to songs like Nachange Saari Raat, Gallan Gorian and It’s Magic. The lead singer of these evergreen dance numbers, Taz of Stereo Nation, has died at the age of 54. The singer was based in the UK and has a special place in all of our hearts. The singer may not be with us anymore, but his musical legacy will keep his memory alive.
5. Alia Bhatt, Neetu Kapoor and others remember Rishi Kapoor on his death anniversary
On the second anniversary of Rishi Kapoor’s death today, social media is full of posts remembering the legend. Neetu Kapoor penned a moving note and wrote that the only way to heal was to stay ‘mentally occupied’. She shared a video from a TV show, where she is seen breaking down in tears after remembering her late husband. The same video went viral yesterday.
(For the latest updates from Bollywood and Hollywood, keep reading Indiatimes Entertainment.)